|A & B TRADERS
|Item dimensions L x W x H
|71.4 x 41.4 x 14.4 centimeters
About this item
- Down consists of light and fluffy clusters that trap air by interlocking and overlapping each other. These air pockets help to maintain temperature and produce superior "loft" or volume. With a range of luxuriously hand picked feathers, these Feather & Down pillows offer exceptional warmth and plumpness. Pillows with more feather content than down, such as the 85%:15% blend pillows will be more firm than fluffy and will be a more resilient product that holds its shape longer
- Fill “blends’ combine down and feathers to make a resilient and luxurious product. These fills are determined by weight and are represented with the down content first. So, in a 85%:15% fill, the number 15 indicates the product contains 15% down clusters while the second number, 85, represents 85% feather content by weight.
- Geese, being larger birds, produce larger down clusters and feathers than those of similarly raised ducks. The larger clusters of down produced from geese make for a higher insulation factor. To that point, goose blends are usually the choice for clothing and bedding - where the higher insulation factor is of primary importance.
- Our feather and goose down pillows are ideal for use in homes, hotels and nursing homes, all of which to whom we are able to supply, whether it be in retail or wholesale quantities, all for low and excellent prices.
- 100% Cotton Cambric Cover, 85% White Goose Feather, 15% White Goose Down Filling, Anti Allergenic, Highly Durable & Easy Care, Machine Washable, Tumble Dry
ReturnsWe do accept returns, however all these returns must be authorized by A&B TRADERS LTD, Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Here is how we handle returns under various circumstances;
Damaged Items:Please check all the products, you purchased, clearly at the time of delivery for any signs of damage. In the unlikely event that the item arrived is damaged or is faulty on delivery, then please report this to the delivery driver immediately. Whereas if a customer wants to go for Self Collection, the collection company /Customer should check the item before singing the Delivery/Collection document, damages reported later are not acceptable. In such an event, the price for the damaged part shall be payable by the customer. Return cost of the item/goods shall also be payable by Customer. You can return the goods purchased online for a refund up to 30 days of the receipt of the goods. We are also happy to offer an exchange up to 21 days of receipt of goods.
Purchase In Store:You can return goods purchased in store for an exchange/ gift card or credit note, within 21 days of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required. Items must be returned in the original condition with all product labels and packaging included. A&B TRADERS LTD reserve the right (under certain circumstances) to return faulty items to the manufacturer for further inspection before a refund or exchange can be offered.
Refunds:We offer 30 days return policy if the items are in their original packaging. Buyer will pay for the return postage unless you receive damaged/faulty item and notify us within 24 hrs of time. DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE USE THIRD PARTY TRANSPORT COMPANIES, WE CANNOT REFUND ANY OF THEIR CHARGES.
Recently Viewed ProductsYou can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.
Free Shipping on all orders within Mainland UK. There is £5 (up to 2 Kg) Shipping Charge for Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands.
International Shipping is £20/Kg.